Ali Raza, the atuhor from Inside Bitcoins portal in his new article says that *Tokensoft and Anchorage, two crypto infrastructure providers, have teamed up in order to wrap Filecoin’s native FIL token. Through doing so, the decentralized file storage network’s token can be used on the Ethereum network, opening up a lot of doors for the protocol.*
Topics that he covered in the article:
- New Array Of Use Cases For wFIL
- Filecoin Boasting 1 Exbibyte In Data Storage
- Starting To Compete With Centralized Cloud Services
So, if you are interested in this topic, go *HERE* and read the full article.
Se more interesting articles these days:
- OPEN LETTER To PAYPAL USERS Who PURCHASED BITCOIN & CRYPTO: They're Not TELLING YOU EVERYTHING | VIDEO
- “Catch the Next Bitcoin Type Crypto;” TikTok has Found XRP, Get Ready to Moon!
- Publish0x added Ampleforth (AMPL) tokens to reward system | Let's explore Ampleforth project and see is it worth
- ANALYSTS DON’T KNOW WHAT TO THINK AS BITCOIN WHIPSAWS BETWEEN $18K AND $19K
- Best Blockchain T-Shirts on AliExpress | Amazing and CHEAP Crypto Chloting
- Buy your Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin Real Physical coins for 3$ | Blockchain Shopping #2
Thanks for your priceless attention and have a good life!