Osato Avan-Nomayo, author from be[in]crypto portal in his new article says that *Anyone who’s contemplating day trading crypto on their PayPal account should likely reconsider, as such an action could lead to a permanent ban.*
There are the list of covered topics:
Using PayPal for crypto day trading could get your account suspended or even banned.
One PayPal user has reportedly seen his account permanently banned for trading crypto.
PayPal's customer service may be in need of a revamp.
So, if you are interested to figure out what's happening in te PayPal's crypto family, go *HERE* and read the full article.
Se more interesting articles:
- Bitcoin's Logo: The Story of the Big Orange “B” | by Adriana Hamacher @ Decrypt
- Tokenized FIL Tokens Launch For DeFi Use While Filecoin Tops 1B GB Storage
- OPEN LETTER To PAYPAL USERS Who PURCHASED BITCOIN & CRYPTO: They're Not TELLING YOU EVERYTHING | VIDEO
- “Catch the Next Bitcoin Type Crypto;” TikTok has Found XRP, Get Ready to Moon!
- Publish0x added Ampleforth (AMPL) tokens to reward system | Let's explore Ampleforth project and see is it worth
- Best Blockchain T-Shirts on AliExpress | Amazing and CHEAP Crypto Chloting
- Buy your Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin Real Physical coins for 3$ | Blockchain Shopping #2
Thanks for your priceless attention and have a good life!