Shalini Nagarajan published an interesting and useful article on the Business Insider @ Market Insider section saying that the billionaire investor Mike Novogratz predicted the price of Bitcoin would hit $65,000 while offering advice to the "Game of Thrones" star Maisie Williams on Twitter.
He made a list of covered topics:
- Mike Novogratz says he expects the price of Bitcoin to hit $65,000 and told the "Game of Thrones" star Maisie Williams to buy the digital token.
- Williams conducted a Twitter poll Monday about whether she should buy Bitcoin. It caught the attention of several prominent names including Novogratz, Elon Musk, and the major cryptocurrency investor Barry Silbert.
- Bitcoin climbed as much as 4.8% to $18,480 on Wednesday, to a fresh three-year high, before tumbling by $1,000 during Asian trading.
- Bitcoin's market capitalization has hit a new high of $337 billion, surpassing a record of $328 billion set in December 2017.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
So, if you are interesting, please go *HERE* and read the full article.
Thanks for your priceless attention and have a good life!
#follow #tip #beINFORMED