BANANO has something for everyone and can get into your wallet fast, feelessly, and with loads of fun. BANANO is distributed for free to everyone. Its easy-to-use technology onboards normies and crypto-noobs without the usual hassle by combining a fun attitude with gamification, and then educate them to handle crypto in general in a responsible way.
Today, we’re announcing the BANANO Trading League together with CryptoLeagues.io! Crypto Trading often seems to be complicated for new users at first glance. Now, you can learn crypto trading without any financial risk, and win free BANANO through this free-to-play cryptocurrency trading game! Read more below!
How to Participate in the BANANO Trading League
- This event will be done in cooperation with CryptoLeagues.io, a new free-to-play cryptocurrency trading game
- This first-ever BANANO Trading League will start on July 15, 2020 and end on August 15, 2020.
- Every participant will start with $1000 virtual capital after registering for the BANANO Trading League (Click on ‘Leagues’ to find it) at CryptoLeagues.io
- In short, you’ll be able to trade several cryptocurrencies (including BANANO) during the game. The prices for all crypto assets will be based on live, real prices, respectively. You’ll only be able to execute a limited number of trades per day. Please refer to the CryptoLeagues.io website for detailed rules and help.
- Important: Only users who register at CryptoLeagues.io and sign up for the BANANO Trading League before July 15 will be able to participate.
- Also important: Make sure to provide your BANANO address (starting with ban_) in your user profile (feature to be added shortly).
- Leaderboard rank based on portfolio value on August 15, 2020 will define rankings and prizes:
Total Prize Pool: 50000 BAN
The total prize pool will be shared between the top 10 traders of this round as follows:
1st place: 20000 BANANO
2nd to 5th place: 5000 BANANO each
6th to 10th place: 2000 BANANO each
Prizes will be paid out shortly after this round of the BANANO Trading League has ended.
Now get started at CryptoLeagues.io
Disclaimer & Credits
Any mention of a specific third party platform, product, service or website in this article does not imply any endorsement of this third party by the BANANO team. All information is provided to the author’s best knowledge at the time of writing, will likely not be updated and thus might be outdated when this article is read in the future. This article was written by bantano. Artwork created by bb8.
What the Fork is BANANO?
For those of you who don’t know BANANO yet, it’s obviously perfect to just read our brand-new animated, meme-rich and interactive Yellowpaper!
BANANO is a cryptocurrency (forked from NANO in April 2018) powered by DAG technology — here to distrupt the meme economy. Yes, BANANO has memes! And also feeless and near-instant transactions, a highly active community, and active technical development! The BANANO community doesn’t take themselves too seriously, but we’re here for the long run and we enjoy what we do. A concise explanation can also be found here at Bitcointalk, or on our official website, and you’ll find help getting started at banano.how.
On top of this, BANANO is super easy to use and puts an emphasis on free and fair distribution and crypto education. Just try our slick mobile wallet called Kalium and get your first free $BANANO from one of our faucets within minutes!
Kalium — BANANO’s mobile wallet (download)
Join the Banano Republic!
BANANO ($BAN) is a fee-less, instant, rich in potassium cryptocurrency powered by DAG technology disrupting the meme economy.