Digibyte is all about decentralization. That’s why they have a foundation. It must be true, because it rhymes. But really though check out my interview with Hans Koning from the Digibyte foundation where he is the chair.
We talk about the foundation, what they’re all about, how they work with Digibyte, the benefits and challenges of decentralization, and where they’re headed going forward.
The DigiByte Foundation is a volunteer-managed organization that operates in a nonprofit way. Therefore, aspects like accountability, trustworthiness, honesty, and openness to all stakeholders is seen as essential. Their coin is currently ranked 72 on CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/digibyte/
These are some of the questions we went over:
- Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? – 0:20
- How did you get involved in blockchain? – 1:47
- Can you give us a brief introduction to the Digibyte Foundation? – 3:40
- Why does DigiByte need a Foundation?
- DigiByte has been around since 2014, so why a Foundation now? – 7:12
- Decentralization is at the core of DigiByte, how is that reflected in the foundation? -
- Is the Digibyte Foundation comparable to an existing - similar - project?
- Where do you see Digibyte Foundation going in the next year? The next few years? – 12:38
- What are some key benefits and challenges for businesses around decentralization? – 16:30
- What is the biggest challenge or hurdle the Foundation faces currently? -19:40
- How do you see the community grow, evolving, being empowered, and represented? 22:10
- So where can everyone go to learn more about this? - 24:27
Check out https://digibytefoundation.io/ for more information and to learn more about what they have to offer.
Let me know what you think about this in the comments below and don’t forget to subscribe!