I got the chance to chat with Luke Mulks who is the Director of Business Development at Brave and the Basic Attention Token. Brave is a new way of thinking about how the web works. Brave is open source and built by a team of privacy focused, performance-oriented pioneers of the web. You can check it out at https://brave.com/
These are some of the questions I asked Luke:
• Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
• How busy are you now / How does your day look?
• Can you give us a brief introduction to your project?
• How was Brave started? What inspired the idea?
• What are the next big updates for Brave/BAT to release soon or that are in the works?
• Will you try to integrate with other platforms in the blockchain and alternative social platform space?
• Where does Brave fit in with other existing similar projects?
• Where do you see the project going in the next year? The next 5 years?
• What is the current userbase size and how well is the project growing?
• Will you or any of your team be attending any upcoming crypto or blockchain-related events?
• Can you share with everyone where they can go to learn more about this?
Let me know what you think about this in the comments below and don’t forget to subscribe!