The FIO Protocol is an open-source usability-layer solution that makes sending, receiving and even requesting cryptocurrency across all blockchain easy and near error-free by providing a decentralized human-readable address (NFT). Usability is one of the biggest barriers of cryptocurrency mainstream adoption. FIO solves this.
Step by step guide
- Register on Binance and verify your account (KYC).
- Create an account on Coinmarketcap and login to your account.
- Visit this page and watch videos.
- After watching the videos, scroll down and click on "Take The quiz!".
- Complete quiz and submit your FIO wallet adress.
- The token distribution can take up to one month after completing the quiz. More information about distribution here.
- Don’t forget to join our Telegram channel and follow us on Facebook to receive new airdrops!
- Question: What is the FIO Protocol? Answer: A service-layer solution that makes sending, receiving and even requesting cryptocurrency joyful and easy to do across all blockchains.
- Question: What does the FIO Protocol replace the need for? Answer: Long and complicated public keys.
- Question: What can the FIO Protocol be used for? Answer: All of the above.
- Question: The FIO Protocol enables… Answer: All of the above.
- Question: What is the FIO Token used for? Answer: All of the above.
- Question: What is a FIO Address? Answer: A customized, unique human-readable wallet name and NFT.
- Question: FIO Domains such as @domain... Answer:All of the above.